Be part of a team that promotes Teamwork and Innovation.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years of experience in civil engineering and project management
- Knowledge in Microsoft Project or Primavera
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Graduate or post graduate degree in Civil & Structural Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with proven track record of successful delivery in infrastructural, building or industrial projects preferably in Singapore
- With knowledge of BIM modelling and Eurocode design
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Site Supervision (RE/RTO)
- Accredited with the JAC of IES/ACES
- At least 3-5 years of working experience
- Pipe-jacking working experience
- Inspection, supervision and management of site in accordance to specifications, drawings and authorities’ requirements.
- Shall supervise all civil, structural and geotechnical building works, including structural elements for architectural work, building services, electrical and mechanical (M&E), and specialist engineering works for compliance with the PUB/LTA’s requirements and other authorities’ and agencies’ requirements for permanent works and temporary works.
- Shall be competent with all necessary Ministry of Manpower WS requirements e.g. Work-At- Height (WAH),
- Lifting work, Permit-To-Work (PTW) etc.
Good communication skills and the ability to liaise well with contractors, agencies and authorities
- Degree Holder, is an advantage
- Experience in marketing of engineering services will be an added advantage.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, analytical, resourceful and able to work with minimum supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain marketing materials.
- Preparing proposals and coordinating with other departments for bid submissions.
- Maintaining current client accounts and creating new accounts.
- Supports Administrative works and Permitting Submissions
If you are interested to join our team, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the position you are interested in. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.